The bureaucracy carries out the functions of government.
- a.Creates regulations that govern the practical implementation of laws.
- b.Is employed by the state.
- c.Is to be provisioned and operated as politically independent of the elected representatives.
- d.Provides independent advice about the implications of proposed laws to the elected representatives.
- e.Conducts a census of the total population every four years, with results published within three months.
[This is obviously not finished!].